EON (156 of 173).jpg
EON (2 of 9)_edited_edited.png


The thought of running off and getting married spontaneously may be romantic, but it can't happen if you don't do the necessary prep work. If you're looking for a Courthouse Wedding or you're planning to Elope in Nashville, you'll need a TN Marriage License and requirements vary depending on the county you choose. Call ahead to inquire about any special paperwork you may need. Confirm the office hours and know whether or not you need an appointment. You wouldn’t want to show up at the county clerk’s office, all psyched to get your marriage license only to get turned away!

You do also need a Wedding Officiant if your getting married in TN, and lucky for our couples a wedding officiant is included in many of our packages! Saying “I DO” on top of a mountain or in the middle of the desert- we have you covered anywhere in the US! You can choose a religious or non-religious ceremony and same sex couples are always welcome.  Our Nashville wedding officiants love to travel so there's no excuse to not start planning your elopement today.


For out of the country destination elopements, please reach out to us for details!